The Best Restaurants in Miami are world class.
Miami has all the ingredients for an amazingly vibrant foodie scene; world renowned chefs, a fusion of cultures – blending Latin, Southern and European flavors, and access to the freshest ingredients locally and from abroad through it’s busy Port. There are many, many great restaurants of all varieties but we thought we should share 5 of the best that are on our lips (and hips) right now:
1) Juvia : It takes vision to plan a stellar fine dining experience on top of a parking garage. But then Juvia enjoys its perch overlooking Lincoln Road, so in South Beach this should just be expected. Juvia is great for late night eats, after a concert or before the notorious, starts at midnight, South Beach club scene. In addition to the cool surroundings, great beats from the nightly DJ and the inventive food, you will be treated to some great people watching so dress in your SOBE finest, bring your wallet and enjoy.
2) Yardbird Southern Table & Bar is a hot ticket and you had best call for reservations. You could take your chances on a walk in or eating at the bar which is just fine, fine, damn fine as well. For those who want southern soul food kicked up a notch, this is your bird. Take advantage of the extensive craft bourbon and whiskies list and if you are there for brunch don’t miss the maple bacon doughnut.
3) Joe’s Stone Crab Take advantage of the limited time frame this iconic restaurant is open each year and go. There are no reservations here but waiting at the bar is a treat and a show in itself.
4) Wynwood Kitchen & Bar The tapas and cocktails are solidly on point but what we like especially about this gem is its location and vision. This was an anchor restaurant in the redevelopment of the sad and forgotten Wynwood neighborhood into the powerhouse arts district it is now. Sit on the patio, enjoy the VIP view of the Wynwood Walls and walk off the delicious food with a full on wander.
5) La Gloutonnerie This is quite possibly the best brunch in Miami. Free poured Mimosas, Oysters, dirty good desserts and even a few breakfast type items. A strolling magician often entertains at the tables. The magic would truly be making more room to try all the delicious treats. Bring your appetite, this lives up to its name.
- We are big fans of these best restaurants in Miami, but we know there are tons of delicious options. Have more suggestions for Fab Foodie Finds in the 305? Let us know at heythere@ThingsToEatAndDo.com.